Australia’s Largest Marketplace to Find NAATI Interpreters and Translators✨
Get your NAATI Translation and Interpreting needs met, wherever and whenever. No hidden fees.
This is where we come in
We provide transparent information about your language professional’s background, credentials, pricing and availability. Our reasonable services fees guarantee you a fairer price.
Most of our intepreters and translators are NAATI certified. This means that they are nationally certified and recognised throughout Australia for professional practice.
Low Prices Guaranteed
We offer cheap and transparent pricing, which is guaranteed lower than our competitors. We let you see how much of our fee is going to the translator/interpretor.
Direct to Translator
Got a question? Want it translated in a specific way? Our chat function puts you in direct contact with your translator. We cut out the middleman to remove the hassle of an agency.
Fast and Simple Booking
We’ve simplified the booking system so we save you time and money. We remove all the lengthy forms so you can book in just 2 minutes!
Need some help? No matter what time of day, we are simply one phone call or chat message away. Omni Channel Support.
- James CarrelAssociate Attorney“Lingo Ledger has been very useful for our clients, we usually book several people for court bookings.”
- Jennifer StowellReal Estate Agent“ Lingo Ledger helped us find an Interpreter for a property settlement with a Chinese overseas buyer. ”
- Blake PearsonImmigration Lawyer“I use translators daily for legal documents that I have to deal with overseas clients. Rates are lower than any translation agency and very quick to get my document done.”
- Maisie AndersonHospital Support Staff“I used to work with traditional translation agencies and finding someone on the spot for Interpreting for our clients was challenging.”
- Carlie ShawImmigration Agent“Lingo Ledger is a translation service I recommend to all my clients. The translation accuracy and the speed is incomparable to any other service out there.”
- Regina WhitneyOverseas Customer Advisor“This is a decent search and booking tool to bridge the language communication gap between business and individuals.”
- Sienna WhiteHead Nurse“We use this sometimes when we need someone who could help our communicate their health issues.”
- Rhys CoombesWholesaler“This has made legal compliance of doing business between multiple countries easier.”